I still can’t believe it’s already mid-December! Since moving to San Francisco it can feel like a time warp without the drastic change between seasons that I’m used to from the East Coast. So, I’ve had to change my personal style a bit to accommodate layerable base items, more sweaters, and lighter coats.
With that, I’ve been super drawn this December to versatile boiler suits, easy flats, simple denim, and fun patterns to add a vintage pop to my other simple items. I’ve kept a list of all my favorite wardrobe items for December that I wanted to share with you all!
What are your December wardrobe favorites?
1. boiler suit | Boiler suits are so fun and an easy throw-on-and-go piece. I’ve been wearing this purple one weekly.
2. woven bag | I love that these go with anything and immediately look chic. I have one in navy.
3. velvet mary janes | Perfect to elevate any outfit.
4. patchwork blouse | I’ve been loving all things patchwork recently. From jackets and dresses to this amazing blouse. I just bought the dress version!
5. off-white denim | Who doesn’t love a good winter white? I’ve been pairing these with winter favorites for a lighter winter look.
6. simple high-waisted denim | A closet staple and this wash is absolutely perfect. I also love the paired with high-top converse look.
7. black leather flats (under $100!) | I like that these have a little bit of a heel and a d’Orsay cutout. A little more fun than just a black flat.
8. plaid overalls | These are so retro and fun! I’ve been adding a lot of patterns to compliment my otherwise simple wardrobe and love how it compliments.